Police looking for two young boys who disappeared from California City in December conducted a search at the home of their adoptive grandparents in Bakersfield on Friday, 23ABC reports.
Orson and Orrin West, ages 3 and 4, were last seen on December 21, 2020, their adoptive parents said, as CrimeOnline previously reported.
23ABC said that Bakersfield police took over as lead investigators in the case earlier this month.
“Due to facts now known to investigators, and the circumstances surrounding the disappearance, the City of Bakersfield is a historical nexus to the children,” a BPD press release stated at the time. “The California City Police Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation will continue to have active roles in the investigation.”
Bakersfield Police Sgt Robert Pair did not discuss whether police believe a crime was committed in Bakersfield, but he said the department has executed more than 20 search warrants in Bakersfield, California City, and other locations.
Trezell West, the boys’ adoptive father, previously said that Orson and Orrin were in the backyard playing and that he accidentally left a gate open while gathering wood.
California City police said they suspect foul play in the toddlers’ disappearance, but no suspect has been named.
Bakersfield police ask anyone who had contact with the boys in the past year “regardless of the context” to contact the department through the Secret Witness hotline 661-322-4040.
Please support our Human Sex Anti-Trafficking AND Parental Alienation Support Podcast
The Human Sex Trafficking support line podcast is produced and distributed by Woodwind Media Group https://www.woodwindmg.com/ If you would like become part of broadcasting LIVE produced shows please contact us at email@example.com. Put in the subject line “Live Shows” Please support by participating in the show live, sharing, liking and financially support our team of podcasting participants who were once victims of this modern day slave trade.
Support organizations we subscribe to
- National Human Trafficking Hot-line 1 888 373 7888 or text tem @ 233 8255
- Operation Underground Railroad- ourrescue.org they’ve made a significant impact in ending sex trafficking and sexual exploitation by rescuing and supporting thousands of survivors in 28 countries and 26 U.S States. You can subscribe for updates and ways to help.
- Refuge For Women- rfwlasvegas.org 702 984 8501 this is a faith based organization providing a residential healing and recovery program for survivors of trafficking and sexual exploitation to receive safe housing, counseling, life and work skills development during their 9-12 month stay
- National Alliance to End Sexual Violence- (NSVRC) www.nsvrc.org/organizations/163 they focus on public policy, public education, and holding National Sexual Assalult Conferences. There’s volunteer opportunities also.
- End Rape On Campus (EROC) – www.endrapeoncampus.org this is a survivor advocacy group dedicated to ending sexual violence through education, policy, and legislature reform. They provide free direct access to all survivors of on campus sex violence
- The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) – survivors will find a good link to a counselor for support. you can donate or start your own fundraiser to their non profit charity. 92% goes to helping victims helping victims. 800 656 HOPE (4673)
- Know Your IX- This is a body that educates students about their rights to go to college w/o any fear of sexual assault. It presses for stricter application of Title IX
- Promoting Awareness/Victim Empowerment (PAVE) – Chicago, IL www.shatteringthesilence.org National database resource center provides crisis
centers, legal assistance, healing providers, safety professionals, and shelters that serve survivors of sexual violence & human trafficking
- The grateful Garment Project – www.gratefulgarment.org 408 674 5744 non profit in San Jose , Cali. provides victims of sex violence the clothing & other resources they need to reclaim their dignity and begin the healing process
- The Glory House- Miami, FL www.gloryhouseofmiami.org 888 373 7888 If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking and requires immediate help
Human Trafficking Help Sources
• www.humantraffickinghotline.org 1-888-373-7888 Text Befree or Help to 233733 email firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1735 Family Crisis Center La, California 310-543-9900
• 3StrandsGlobalFoundation.org 916-365-2606
• A Safe place (Illinois) 800-600-7233
• www.abolitionnc.org 336-365-1065
• Advocates for Freedom www.endslaverynow.org
• Breaking Free, Inc. 630-897-1003
• Breaking The Chains www.btcfresno.org
• End Slavery Tennessee (Nashville) 615-806-6899
• Iowa Legal Aid
• Iowa Network Against Human Trafficking (Ames) 515-290-1909
Note from Mark Andrews National Investigators Network :
Court Corruption / Documented Proof of Fraud Upon the Court Kids Matter Family Law Courts Are Corrupt see Documented Proof of Fraud Upon the Court by California Court Commissioner Louise Bayles Fightmaster (Now retired), and Current Commissioner Becky Rasmason is continuing the existing court fraud. Inquiries call me at 707-280-7425